As a fresh New Shaman on the Block, I got two priorities :
- Complete my access to Karazhan. Thanks to Wowhead and a nice add-on described on Wow Insider called Lighthead, It should be done by tomorrow for the solo parts of it. I just hope I'll be able to kidnap 4 people of my guild out of Serpentshrine Cavern in order to finish the dungeons parts of this quest as soon as possible.
- Itemization. Where the never-ending goal begins.
With the hell-long late I have take from those guys going to Lady Vache (:p) , I have to go and craft things by myself to show my motivation and my love for optimisation.
Reading the Enhancement Shaman topic on Elitist Jerks forum and the Shaman FAQ from Shamanistic Rage, I have come up with some good idea of what gear I could obtain less of more quickly. I base myself on the formula : 1AP = 0.5 strength = 1.08 hit rating = 1.51 crit rating = 1.3384 agility, generating this list from lootzor. I'm sticking with Mail for the moment, principally because of the lack of Stamina, Armor and Int on leather stuff. We'll see later for leather optimisation depending on my aggro/dps concerns.
So there is what I will quickly focus on crafting/obtaining :
- Helm of the Claw - Quest
- Choker of Vile Intent - PvP or Natasha's Choker - Quest
- Shalassi Sentry's Epaulets - Quest
- Vengeance Wrap - Craft
- Ebon Netherscale Breastplate - Craft
- Ebon Netherscale Bracers - Craft
- Felfury Gauntlets - Craft
- Ebon Netherscale Belt - Craft
- Scaled Greaves of Patience - Instance or Sunfury Legguards - Quest
- Marshal's Chain Sabatons - PvP
- Ring 1 : Violet Signet of the Master Assassin - Quest
- Ring 2 : Slayer's Mark of the Redemption - Quest
- Trinket 1 : Bloodlust Brooch - PvP
- Trinket 2 : Figurine - Felsteel Boar - Craft
- Main hand : Merciless Gladiator's Pummeler - PvP
- Off-hand : Merciless Gladiator's Cleaver - PvP
From those "low" instances I really expect to obtain quickly :
- Maulgar's Warhelm - Grull
- Rip-Flayer Leggings - Karazhan
- Fiend Slayer Boots - Karazhan
- Ring of a Thousand Marks - Karazhan
- Garona's Signet Ring - Karazhan
- Fool's Bane - Karazhan or The Decapitator (Big Bad Wolf's Paw which drop from the Opera could be a nice one to wait indeed)
Okay, those make a nice amount of things to obtain actually. My first focus would be to up Leatherworking in order to craft the three pieces of the Ebon Netherscale set I need, and at the same time to collect the ingredients for the Felfury Gauntlets. That is to say 10 Felsteel Bars, 3 Primal Mights and one Primal Nether.
In terms of farming, it is 30 Fel Iron Bars, 20 Eternium Bars, 3 of each primal (Primal Earth, Primal Water, Primal Air, Primal Fire, Primal Mana) and one Primal Nether from the crafter which is about 50 Golds those times.
Enough Leetspeak, Let's farm.